Starting July 1, 2020, obniz OS is now available for FREE for up to one device per account !
What you can do with obniz OS
Devices with the obnizOS installed on them can be connected to the obniz Cloud via the Internet With obnizOS, you can use the IoT in your browser. It’s easy to get started!
You can use HTML/Node.js, Python, Websocket APIs, or any other You can develop software in any language and in any way you want.
The obniz developer console has an online editor. There is no need to set up a development environment and you can create and run your program right away. Sample code and production examples are also available.
It’s not just a simple on/off of sensing and terminals, but UART/SPI/I2C, etc. It can be operated via the Internet. Using the parts library in the SDK, you can easily operate the electronic components without having to worry about UART, etc. Operation is possible.
Devices that can use the obnizOS
|Network||Wi-Fi(b/g/n 2.4G)||Wi-Fi(b/g/n 2.4G)||Wi-Fi(b/g/n 2.4G)|
|Voltage of IO||3.3v||3.3v||3.3v|
|Number of IOs||15||21||12|
|Other Accessories||・full-color display|
・SD card throttle
|selling price||3,510 JPY||1,480 JPY||550 JPY|
How to install obnizOS
Please see the following page for details on how to install obnizOS.
Features of obnizOS
- Remote control via IO/Peripheral/BLE cloud
- Constant two-way communication with the obniz cloud
- TLS1.2 encryption and server authentication in the communication channel
- Device authentication using public key authentication
- Mechanisms for getting online all the time, including ping and WDT
- Internet connection via Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- Prepared network configuration features (serial communication or softAP)
- Proxies and static IPs, with the ability to connect to stealth SSIDs
- Own OTA